Quote Box ArchiveGo to Past Quote Boxes

Feb 28, 2008

Terms of Use and Disclaimer

This blog, and everything within it, presents my opinions, excerpts of other opinions and information available at some time on the internet or from other sources. All opinions, representations, recommendations, advice, computer code, linked information, and anything else, including even presentations of absolute fact, are correct or incorrect only to the extent of my fallible personal knowledge, and they come with no warranties or guarantees.

I may make errors, omissions, mistakes, exaggerations, ironies, and direct statements with or without bold letters. You are responsible to investigate and validate any information you may use for any purpose, to your own satisfaction and belief, independently of any presentations or claims I may make.

I do not intend to offend any reader, or to link to any offensive material. Your remedy is to stop reading this blog and stop following any links I may provide. If you believe I have made an error, and you tell me so, I may or may not correct the error or agree that it is an error, even if it is an error according to some other authority.

I may use fictitious names of people, places, companies, products, or whatever to simplify a presentation. If you happen to have such a name or know of such a place, company, product, or thing, then I don't mean THAT one, I mean a fictitious one unrelated to the coincidental real one.

I present edited excerpts from the writing of others, to simplify the thought and without the intent to change the meaning in any significant way. You are always encouraged to read the original material at any link provided. I don't warrant that any link will work or that the information at a link will remain constant, relevant, or unobjectionable.

When I refer to, recommend. or criticize a real product or service, I have not been compensated for that opinion, unless I explicitly say so within the reasonable proximity of that mention, say at the bottom of the page which represents the entire posting.

I may or may not accept, reject, or delete any comment without notice, offered reason, or correct reason. I do not necessarily agree or disagree with any comment. I am likely to delete any comment that does not relate simply and directly to the associated post, or which expresses an attitude or uses language which I object to, and I may do this at any time, now or in the future, without notice.

Regarding presentations about computers, blog use and code, html code, or any other applicable technical material, I am not responsible if you break anything, lose anything, can't apply what you see, or incur any loss, inconvenience, or disappointment whatsoever. I present here what i believe is working for me. It may work for you, or it may not, or it may stop working for you after a while. These techniques are not necessarily tested for any application, browser, or blog service.

I don't represent or work for Google, or represent any other company.

All original content in this blog is copyrighted by Easy Opinion's owner Andrew M. Garland. "Easy Opinions" is a trademark belonging to Andrew M. Garland. The original content may be reproduced physically or electronically without notice to Andrew M. Garland provided there is an accompanying credit to Easy Opinions or Andrew M. Garland and a hyperlink where practicable to "http://easyopinions.blogspot.com/" or to a post within this blog.

If any provision of these Terms of Use is or is found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms of Use.

I am sorry if these Terms of Use seem formal, but there it is. I hope you enjoy this blog, but I don't promise that you will.